Welcome! This site is dedicated to the World of Krystonia and the books the Chronicles of Krystonia. The line of figurines officially ended in 2013, but there are a few collectors who still love the pieces!
Here you can find a list of all the Krystonia Figurines
, as well as paperwork
and some interesting articles
. You can find everything there is to know about the rarest Krystonia figures
, and while I don't have any exact Krystonia values listed here, you can always check ebay auctions to get idea of true values as well as an article on Krystonia values
This site is a volunteer effort by Tony Mason, Anita Bradley and James Proctor. All information within is speculative and/or from third parties. Since there is no more "official" Krystonia website, you're stuck with this!
I am currently looking to add these (and only these!) items to my personal collection. Email me
if you are selling any of these.
- 1011 Large Graffyn/Grunch (Green Wizard)
- 1012 Small Graffyn/Grunch (Yellow Wizard)
- 1051 Grackene (w/two hair ties)
- 1061 Spyke (toes + painted toenails)
- 1081 Grunch (Green)
- 1092 Large N'Borg (w/open claws + ring)
- 1301 Large Wodema (Purple Robes)
- 1302 Med. Wodema (Yellow Robes)
- 1303 Sm. Wodema (Light blue Robes)
- 1501 Trumph with gap between legs
- 1601 Turfen (big hands!)
- 3001 Lg. Krak N'Borg (Silver Paint/Solid Body)
- Catalogs/Paperwork (I am missing a few store catalogs and two Phargol Horn newsletters)
- Krystonia Hat/Cap